» Abdullah to Partcipate in All-Star Challenge
26/01/15 15:36 from Nebraska Football Headline News
Fresh off an MVP performance at the Senior Bowl, Ameer Abdullah will participate in the Quicken Loans All-Star Football Challenge this week.
» Ameer Abdullah Making Strides at Senior Bowl
22/01/15 18:46 from Nebraska Football Headline News
Ameer Abdullah continues to impress scouts, fans and media as he prepares for the National Football League during practices for Reese's Senior Bowl.
» Williams Named Nebraska Assistant Coach
21/01/15 19:20 from Nebraska Football Headline News
Keith Williams has been hired as an assistant coach at the University of Nebraska, completing Coach Mike Riley's first full-time coaching staff with the Cornhuskers.
» Ameer Wishes He Could Have Celebrated Live
16/01/15 22:31 from Nebraska Football Headline News
Nebraska's all-time, all-purpose yards leader regrets not being able to be in Omaha Thursday night to celebrate the 69th Outland Trophy Award Dinner that featured 2014 Outland winner Brandon Scherff.
» T.O. to Honor Counter Trap Inventor Tenopir
14/01/15 23:15 from Nebraska Football Headline News
Too bad college football doesn't have an official time vault for inventors like Sports Illustrated has for archived historical accomplishments. If such documentation existed, publications across the
THE DR BUCK MCCOY MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
Students meeting the following criteria shall be eligible to apply for The Dr. Buck McCoy Memorial Scholarship. (Fund #4148):
- Candidates must be enrolled in any College of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln as a full time undergraduate student.
- Candidates shall have a freshman class standing or above.
- Candidates shall have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Candidates shall be graduates of a California High School, and at the time they are admitted to attend UNL, they shall have a permanent California address within the following zip code ranges: 93900-95199 inclusive, and 95400-95599 inclusive.
- Financial need may be one of the criteria in making this award but shall not be the controlling factor.
- Incoming freshmen must submit a Freshman Scholarship Application by December 15th to be considered for the following semester.
- Returning or transferring students must submit an Upper-Class Scholarship Application by January 31st to be considered for the following semester.
- The Scholarship Committee of the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid will determine recipients of this scholarship.
- This scholarship shall be awarded without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
- Applications are available from the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid-UNL at any time. It is helpful to the office if you specify the Bay Area Huskers “The Dr. Buck McCoy Hobart Davis Memorial Scholarship” on you application.
For more information contact:The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
17 Canfield Administration Building
Box 880411 Lincoln, NE 68488-0411
Phone: Main Financial Aid (402) 472-2030
Toll Free: Main Financial Aid (800) 742-8800 Ext. 2030
Website: Information for Prospective Students - unl.edu/ucomm/prospective/
Website: Information for Scholarship and Financial Aid - unl.edu/scholfa/
Previous Scholarship Recipients:
- Thomas Dinges, San Mateo 1990/1991, 1991/1992, 1992/1993 (3 Years)
- Kelly Christensen, Walnut Creek 1993/1994, 1994/1995 (2 Years)
- Alison Heil, Sonoma 1995/1996 (1 Year)
- Karma Magnuson, Gilroy 1996/1997 (1 Year)
- Lori Leigh Tshannen, Walnut Creek 1997/1998 (1 Year)
- Thomas Chekouras, Boulder Creek 1998/1999 - 1st Semester (1 Semester)
- Debra Osteen, Clayton 1998/1999 - 2nd Semester, 1999/2000 (1.5 Years)
- Molly Merrell, Fairfield 1999/2000 (1 Year)
- Nicholas Tuttle 2000/2001 (1 Year)
- Andrea Van Pegeghem, Alamo 2002/2003 (1 Year)
- Lauren Bailey, San Mateo 2003/2004 (1 Year)
- Megan Hohlfeld, San Jose 2003/2004, 2004/2005 (2 Years)
- Elaine Santore, Daly City 2003/2004, 2004/2005, 2005/2006 (3 Years)
- Bryan Bennett, Benicia - 2005/2006 (1 Year)
- Sharon Henry, Smith River - 2005/2006 (1 Year)
- Stefani Cinto, Clayton - 2005/2006, 2006/2007, 2007/2008, 2008/2009 (4 Years)
- Dana Novotny, Alamo - 2006/2007 (1 Year)
- Mark Restani , Half Moon Bay - 2006/2007 (1 Year)
- Caroline Casias, Sonoma - 2007/2008, 2008/2009, 2009/2010 (3 Years)
- Heather Borch, Santa Rosa - 2007/2008 (1 Year)
- Allyson Ramans - 2008/2009, 2009/2010, 2011/2012 (3 Years)
- Michael Cinto, Clayton - 2009/2010, 2011/2012 (2 Years)
- Amanda Ruffatto, Concord - 2011/2012, 2012/2013 (2 Years)
- Molli E. Williams - 2012/2013, 2013/2014 (2 Years)
- Marissa Coppersmith - 2012/2013 (1 Year)
- Jennifer Powers - 2012/2013, 2013/2014 (2 Years)
- Alexandra Puatu - Legends 2014/2015
- Noah Arthur - Legends 2014/2015